I'm a single man, can I visit Paradise?
Of course! Unlike most nudist or clothing optional resorts, our resort welcomes single guys. As long as you pay the appropriate daily membership fees, you are welcome to enjoy all that Paradise has to offer!
Must I go nude all the time at Paradise Lakes?
Absolutely not! Our resort is clothing optional, which means you never have to be nude. Most everyone goes nude around the pool area, but many of our members and guests dress for dinner, in the evenings, in Club Reveal or the dining room. At Paradise Lakes, you can wear as little or as much as you like, wherever you like.
Is nude recreation mainstream activity?
The answer to this question is a resounding YES!
As reported in USA TODAY, The Yankelovich National Travel Monitor is one of the most respected polls in the travel industry. The 2006 edition of that poll found that 15% of adult Americans would consider a resort that offers a nude recreation experience or a clothing-optional beach experience either extremely or a very desirable part of a vacation.
In the January 17, 2003 edition of The Wall St. Journal, a front page story in the Marketplace section noted that nude recreation in North America has grown to a $400 million industry. The article explained that clothes-free offerings run the gamut from upscale venues with plush townhouses and room service to rustic rural retreats, to cruises on some of the world’s most popular cruise lines.
What makes Paradise Lakes different from other nudist and clothing-optional facilities?
In a word - everything. We recognize that you have choice when it comes to nude recreation. Since 1981, Paradise Lakes has set the standard for upscale nude recreation in North America. But we never rest on our success, always upgrading our facilities to provide you with the ultimate nude recreation experience.
What kind of people will I meet at Paradise Lakes?
You’ll find a cross section of society, with people representing all colors, religions, occupations, body types, age groups, and income brackets. Without clothes, however, it’s less likely you’ll know a bank president from a bus driver.
Will I feel self-conscious?
Most first-timers adjust to social nudity in a matter of minutes and discover it’s not nearly as big a deal as they thought it would be. Some feel self-conscious before they undress since they’re likely to be the only ones not nude.
Do men get visibly excited?
Not often. Nudist clubs are far less sexually charged than places where bikinis, thongs, or other provocative clothing, are worn. On the rare occasion where this occurs, simply don a towel, turn over, or take a quick dip in the pool.
What's the one thing a first-time visitor to Paradise Lakes should remember?
Sunscreen, for starters. Above all else, have fun. You're in for a vacation to remember. We look forward to seeing more of you soon.
What are the rules I need to be aware of?
- As a guest or member, you are required to abide by the following:
- Paradise Lakes Resort is a private, member’s only club.
- Behavior or activity that disrupts the harmony and tranquility of the club is not permitted. Disruptive behavior/activity includes any physical or verbal activity that is abusive or defames any member, guest, employee or the resort.
- Overt sexual behavior, or the appearance of overt sexual behavior, is not permitted. If anyone’s behavior offends you, please report it to the management immediately.
- FREE EVENTS at Paradise include the main pool areas & Key West. They DO NOT include LAKESIDE!
- CAMERAS ARE NOT PERMITTED to be used anywhere on the premises at anytime.
- Genital Jewelry and Tattoos: there are no policies regarding either
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted in the recreational areas after 5 PM
- Persons under the age of 21 are not permitted in the recreational areas after 9 PM
- Pets are not permitted on the club grounds.
- GLASS IS NOT PERMITTED outside of the restaurant or night club.
- Members and guests are responsible for their children’s behavior at all times and MAY NOT leave children unattended.
- Solicitation of any business or any service on the club grounds is strictly prohibited without a club license.
- Food and beverages NOT purchased in the club are not permitted in the club, hotel or recreational areas.
- Please sit on your towel in all areas when nude.
- Personal music/TV devices may be used only with earphones in the club recreational areas.
- Chairs and chaises may not be “reserved” for an extended period of time.
- Swimming in the lake is not permitted.
- There is NO lifeguard on duty; swim in the pools at your own risk.
- Running, diving, horseplay, and toys are not permitted. Floats and rafts are not permitted on holidays and weekends.
- Please shower with soap each time, before you enter a pool or hot tub.
- Children not toilet trained must wear waterproof swimwear.
- Failure of a member to pay a debt to Paradise Lakes Resort for any financial obligation incurred shall constitute grounds for membership suspension or revocation.
- Owners, renters, and club members are responsible for their guest’s behavior and daily membership fees must be paid prior to entering the club recreation area.
- The Paradise Lakes Resort grounds consists of the main club, restaurants, pools and pool areas, bars, nightclub, tennis courts, and the south club known as Lakeside including tennis courts, sand volleyball courts and pools.
- The grounds are surrounded by private condominium areas. Your membership fees allow you the use of only the Paradise Lakes Resort grounds.
- Scheduled events and activities are subject to change and or cancellation.
- There are NO refunds or credits for canceled, suspended or revoked memberships.
- Your behavior is the determining factor in the length of stay at Paradise Lakes Resort; your visit and or membership may be terminated with or without cause at any time.